Terms of Service
Please read the following important legal information before accessing or using this website (“VisionHero, Inc Site” or “VisionHero”). The use of this website by a user (“User”) constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions below, just as if you had signed this Agreement.
VisionHero, Inc may revise this Agreement from time to time by updating this posting.
A. The Service
VisionHero is a site aimed at young adults (the “Service”).
B. Licenses and Restrictions
VisionHero, Inc grants User a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the contents of the VisionHero, Inc Site. Additional terms and conditions apply to User Created Content, as that term is defined in Section L below. The foregoing licenses do not include any rights to:
- modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy, or resell the VisionHero, Inc Site, the Content (as the term is defined in section G below) or any portion or derivative thereof;
- commercially use the VisionHero, Inc Site, the Content or any portion derivative thereof;
- copy or download any User’s account or profile information, if applicable, for the benefit of any third party;
- use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the VisionHero, Inc Site or its systems, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof for any purpose;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the VisionHero, Inc Site;
- bypass any VisionHero, Inc measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the VisionHero, Inc Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VisionHero, Inc;
- use VisionHero, Inc’s name, trademarks, services marks or logos in any meta tags or any other “hidden text”; or
- compile, repackage, disseminate or otherwise use data extracted from the VisionHero, Inc Site.
The foregoing is expressly prohibited; the right to do any of the above shall require VisionHero, Inc’s express written consent (which may include a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of VisionHero, Inc). Any unauthorized use of the VisionHero, Inc Site, the Content or any portion or derivative thereof shall terminate any license or permission granted by VisionHero, Inc.
C. User Conduct; Right to Terminate Access to the Service
As a user, you are solely responsible for the content of your communications with other users of the Service. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. VisionHero, Inc retains the right, at VisionHero, Inc’ sole discretion, to determine whether or not your conduct is consistent with this Agreement and VisionHero, Inc’s operating rules or policies and may terminate your access to and use of the Service if your conduct is found to be inconsistent with this Agreement, such rules or policies. You acknowledge and agree that VisionHero, Inc neither endorses the content of any of its user’s communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby. Without limitation, VisionHero, Inc reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Service if, in VisionHero, Inc’s view, your conduct or communications:
- contains, promotes or links to sexually explicit or violent material;
- promotes, depicts or links to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- contains unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material;
- contains information regarding, promotes or links to a site that provides information or promotes illegal activity;
- is considered by VisionHero, Inc or any person with access to such content to be “junk mail,” “chain letters,” duplicative or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” “phishing” or “spamming;”
- is considered by VisionHero, Inc or any person with access to such content to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected; or
- is deemed to be unsuitable for any other reason.
You understand that we reserve the right to conclude that your conduct is unsuitable in accordance with our standards, and we may come to such a conclusion based upon our opinion, without any duty to prove that opinion, regardless of allowing other users access to the Service despite their conduct having the same or similar characteristics as yours. You also understand that by providing any user access to and use of the Service, VisionHero, Inc in no way endorses user communications as being suitable under the terms of this Agreement.
D. Modifications to Your Information and Password
Every User that has an account on the VisionHero, Inc Site is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to such User’s computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current. In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your password. In no event will VisionHero, Inc be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your password.
E. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
VisionHero, Inc does not endorse content, nor warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any opinions, advice, content, or services provided through the Service or on the Internet generally.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH IT, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. VISIONHERO, INC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VISIONHERO, INC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES VISIONHERO, INC MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VISIONHERO, INC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. VISIONHERO, INC MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM VISIONHERO, INC OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NEITHER VISIONHERO, INC NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
Reliance on any information appearing on the VisionHero, Inc Site is strictly at your own risk.
The VisionHero, Inc Site may contain the opinions and views of other Users. Given the interactive nature of the VisionHero, Inc Site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our Users.